An involved approach
Working with some of the world’s leading SaaS companies to change the way they manage sales, I’ve learned that a highly involved approach is required. To deliver results and really move the needle, I will tailor the services below around your specific needs, sales activities and opportunities.
Working with individuals or whole teams, my core services are:
- Sales maturity assessments to determine what improvements to focus on
- Workshops to define what the Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) looks like
- Territory segmentation plans
- Creation of sales productivity models to drive pipeline activity
- Demand gen and business development strategies
- Often, I take the lead in structural improvement projects and hand it back to management after they’re fixed
- Role Plays to practise pitches
- Practical Trainings on The Buying Cycle, Discovery, Story Telling, Qualification, Getting in Early, and much more
- Local delivery of existing trainings from the clients’ sales enablement team
- Ongoing deal reviews to increase win rates
- Ongoing 1:1 reviews with front line managers and individual contributors to accelerate success.
Who I work with
I am based in Sydney, Australia, and work with companies that need to scale their sales success rapidly. Often, these are SaaS companies headquartered in the US, Europe or Asia. They tend to have been in the region for a couple of years or are embarking on a hyper-growth trajectory that requires discipline and focus. I work with front line managers, account executives, sales development reps, solution consultants and customer success managers.